I never tag other people, this is purely for the benefit of the person who tagged me.
Six things about me
1. My IQ is 142
2. On the Myers Briggs I'm an INFP, Introverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving.
3. I have an intense love of insects, as a child I raised Tomato Hornworn caterpillars as a hobby.
4. I'm a vegetarian.
5. I have a five year old son
6. One day I want to own a farm raising angora goats and rabbits.
Questions to be answered!
1. What major plans do you have for 2013? (Art, life, otherwise)
A: Hope to double if not triple my etsy sales this year.
2. What's your favorite color and why?
A: Cerulean blue. Because I like the way it makes me feel.
3. What would you be if you could be anything? (type of person, type of creature, otherwise)
A: I would be a successful crochet designer and farmer.
4. Where would you travel to if money and time weren't a problem?
A: China and Peru.
5. If you could learn any skill (like in the matrix preferably
) what would you learn?
A: Aside from Kung Fu? Thai massage as taught in Thailand.
6. Do you have a pet? What are they/what are they like? If you don't have a pet what would you get if you could?
A: I have four cats, Loki who I call my grouchy-old-man cat is a grouchy old man and a drool machine. Then theres Ghanima, Leto, and Jubilee, they're siblings. Ghanima is a tortie and is my watch cat, she takes her human guarding duties very seriously and gets very upset when she can't find me. Leto is a black and white tabby, his nickname is Fluffy McFatterson, hes kinda slow but terribly sweet and affectionate, he also can't hunt to save his life. Jubilee is a calico, she is a master huntress, shes the wild one of the bunch, shes also very sweet and affectionate but rarely comes inside and tends to run from you if you're not sitting down. They're dad was a feral cat and she takes after him.